malea lin ..
- values birth and birthing culture
- trains women as doulas for pregnancy, birth and postpartum care
- accompanies mothers-to-be, fathers and families in their very personal way
- brings together specialists from different fields and vocations
- dedicates itself to issues surrounding pregnancy, birth, postpartum care, women´s health and family health
- organizes training and continuing education, presentations, workshops, intervision, supervision, discussion groups and film screenings
- from its own solidarity fund it yearly finances a doula for women/ pairs with financial worries
Because how we are born matters! Because how we give birth shapes us!
To us, creating birth culture also means: accompanying and encouraging people to “give birth to” and translate into action the ideas, wishes and visions they are “expecting.”
Together we enlighten, educate, discuss, take seriously, go one step further -- back to our roots. Together we are stronger: that is what we at malea lin believe.
Are you a specialist with in an interest in contributing to our network? Would you like to learn more about malea lin or do you have questions about it? Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 79 279 30 69.
We look forward to getting to know you.
«She should be able to go to her great work as a queen, one who knows how to express her wishes and needs with dignity; for she is the one who is giving birth.»
Elisabeth Schiwow (1922-2009, Zurich)